Many Choices . . . So Why Choose Dominion?
- We are a small company with a large vision; providing personalized, individual service custom tailored to your needs.
- Offering hands on involvement by Dominion leadership in addressing your requirements.
- Specific focus on professionals who have the requisite skills and experience to step into your role and contribute from day one — real world experience in your industry and area of need.
- We maintain an extensive database of highly qualified and experienced candidates.
- Utilize web-based resources to locate the best candidates - searching both locally, to your geographic area, and also more broadly to ensure that the most qualified candidates are identified and evaluated.
- Pre-screening of candidates followed by face-to-face interviews, verification of experience and qualifications – all before you see a résumé.
- Manage all HR issues and payroll functions in-house for efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Responsible and attentive to your needs with flexible, prompt, personalized attention for you and the staff we provide.
- Continued support for both our clients and staff after placement. We are there with you on a regular basis to address your needs and concerns.
- Compliance with your specific screening processes (background checks, drug screening), confidentiality needs, procurement requirements, insurance demands and invoicing procedures.
- No non-compete clauses or exclusivity contracts. We believe that this open policy demonstrates to both our clients and employees that their well being and needs are also our concern as well.
Dominion Consulting LLC
71 Bashon Hill Road
Bozrah, CT 06334
Barbara J. Wisniewski
Manager Corporate and Policy Issues
Edward M. Wisniewski/PE
Real Estate Development
Engineering and Architectural Services
Financial and Accounting
Research – Pharma/Bio-Tech
Insurance and Risk/Safety Management
Gaming and Hospitality
Manufacturing and Heavy Industry
Medical Support Services
Government and Regulatory